Take us for a Test Drive!
See how Accel2R is different from other learning approaches. Learn more about our free Trial Learner program where you can explore Accel2R.
Current R language learning options are GENERIC
Existing R training is syntax-based and does not directly apply to the clinical space. R training that incorporates clinical specific tasks does not exist …until now.
When there is A.I. and guided learning available, traditional elearning and instructor led approaches are woefully inadequate
With the pandemic, instructor led training has moved to a virtual classroom. The self-paced eLearning world has never had a way to support a learner when he or she is having problems …until now.
Moving from SAS® to R is not easy
Most clinical organizations (and their workforce) have invested heavily in SAS®. It would be helpful to have a curriculum that uses SAS® as a foundation to help with the R transition …now you do.
Accel2R is a learning program designed for clinical organizations (i.e. pharma, medical devices companies, and customer research organizations) who need to upskill their teams to the R language. Accel2R uses advanced learning techniques, a clinical specific curriculum, and a unique SAS® to R learning approach to transition from SAS® to R in less than 4 months.
- Side by side SAS® to R learning: SAS® and R code is shown side-by-side to help the learning transition of your SAS® related teams.
- Learner AI and Guided Learning program to track and evaluate learner progress: We collect learner data that allows us to support the learner journey.
- 24×7 Hands-on Virtual Lab access: Our 24×7 Virtual Lab allows for hands-on development and instructor support.
- Quarterly Learning Events: New topics discussed quarterly.
- Targeted Learning Paths: Optimized curriculum based on a learners job role.
Since 1982, Experis has provided timely, flexible, high-quality, and cost-effective clinical services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies around the world. Our extensive industry experience and highly skilled clinical professionals enable us to deliver innovative solutions to help our clients improve their clinical trials process.